Tuesday, February 26, 2013

2/26/13 New Blog!

Hello! Basically, this blog will be about music, anime, and other life crap...without my meds.

Yes, everyone I am ADHD and I have to say I am NOT proud of it. I always got in trouble in elementary school and my teachers would all look at me and yell, "PIPE THE FUCK DOWN!" or "SHUT UP!" or "WILL QUIT FIDGETING AND MESSING WITH THE OTHERS?!".

Okay, that's a lie my teachers would never say that, but I swear you could see it on their faces. You know, when you get that feeling when they don't say anything, but you can see it in your eyes. Is that even a feeling?

Oh look, a butterfly. Never mind, that's a mosquito.

And its coming right at me...never mind, it was a butterfly.

So yeah, um yeah. SO.

LIFE

Today, I was sitting at my desk super bored like "WTF I can not stay in this desk anymore. FUCKING FINISH TESTING!" and then I saw this flag.





So then my brain was all like "Oh look, a moon with a banana tree." Then my mental self was like, "No you fucking idiot its a coconut tree." And then since I talk to inanimate objects, I turned to my chair and was all like, "WHAT IS IT?!"

I actually feel bad for that chair.

Then, my brain comprehended it as a Floridian flag. And I know this probably offended lots of people right now, but don't blame Brain! He doesn't know EVERY FLAG IN THE USA. He knows almost all the Asian ones though (BTW I'm Filipino)...oh, yeah, that flag is the the South Carolinian flag and I'm SORRY I didn't get that, but excuse me for not knowing which flag is which.

Oh, and Chair was the one who mentioned that. Thanks, Chair. This chair was blue, so that made it cooler. Cool Blue Beans.

So then I started fighting with myself over what a banana, coconut, and palm tree looked like to the point where my classmate started asking if I were okay. By then, I was slapping my hand for being bad and silently screaming at Chair to stop squeaking. REALLY ANNOYING.

Then, when I got home I was so eager to look up what kind of tree it was. Then I saw it was a palmetto tree. Then took a LONG shower singing Nightcore.



MUSIC

I'm dividing wach post into three parts. Life was that one above.

I'm here to talk about Nightcore, which is really sped up music. BUT ITS EPIC.

Some songs sound good like that. Some don't. Here's a list.

DO:

Angel of Darkness~

Angel With a Shotgun~

Airplanes~


Moonlight Shadow~


DamDadiDo~


What Hurts The Most~


I Can Walk on Water, I Can Fly~


Miracle~


Like a G6~



Here is the DON'T list.

DON'T:

N/A...

I don't want to post any to offend any Nightcore fans or their creators. But there are some songs that aren't MEANT to be nightcored. Seriously, trying to Nightcore Caramelldansen? That song is already too fast.

Don't get me wrong, I love Nightcore.

Another thing I don't like is their creators. They just think that if you speed up a song, they become the perfect DJ. Uh, hello? DJ Satomi and DJ Splash create the best DJ songs ever. Learn a few techniques if you want to become a DJ master.

BTW: I suck at nightcoring. I'm not saying that I'm the best, I believe I do okay, but just don't speed up the song. Be like Skrillex and turn the whole song upside down.

Any other songs you like? Comment!




That's all I got. See you next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment